|April||Apr 5 | Apr 12|
|March||Mar 1 | Mar 8 | Mar 22 | Mar 29|
|February||Feb 8 | Feb 15|
|December||Dec 7 | Dec 14|
|November||Nov 2 | Nov 16 | Nov 23 | Nov 30|
|October||Oct 5 | Oct 12 | Oct 27|
|September||Sep 21 | Sep 28|
Enroll or Verify Your Contact Information for Communications from PSD Options
PSD Options and Poudre School District use School Messenger as a tool to support communication with students, parents, and staff. PSD Options relies upon SMS text messages as an additional mode of communication. If you would like to receive SMS text messages from PSD Options or simply verify your email address or phone number, please follow these steps:
- Visit https://pvue.psdschools.org and login to your account.
- Click the "My Account" tab in the upper righthand corner of the page
- Verify that your email address is correct in the email section; if it is incorrect you can update it here.
- Verify your phone number is correct in the phone number section; if it is incorrect you can update it here.
- If you would like to receive text messages:
- Review your phone numbers to see if you already have one added that is the type "SMS/Text". If you already have one such number listed, verify that it is correct.
- If you do not have an SMS/Text number listed, click the plus button to add a number. Ensure that you indicate in the "Type" field that it is an SMS/Text number, and enter the SMS/Text phone number.
- Scroll to the top or bottom of the page and click the "Update Account" button. Any changes that you submit should synchronize overnight.
- After waiting 24 hours for any changes to synchronize, if you would like to receive text messages you can finalize the process by sending a text message of "Y" or "Yes" to 67587. Additional details can be found in this flyer (English, Spanish).
This screencast video shows how to accomplish the steps above: