Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child in the PSD Options Homeschool Enrichment program. There are limited spaces available in certain grade levels, so please contact the school if you have questions or would like more information. Here is an overview of the process and timeline for enrollment:
- January: The application to express interest for enrolling at PSD Options becomes available
- Early March: Enrollment offers and enrollment paperwork is sent to families, to be completed and returned by late March
- Early April: Families that have completed enrollment paperwork and confirmed enrollment can start selecting classes for their child
- Late April: Families that are new to PSD Options participate in a visit day to become more familiar with the program and allow their child to become familiar with PSD Options
- End of May: Student class schedules are finalized and parents receive a welcome letter with details for the upcoming school year along with their child's schedule
Please complete this form to express interest in enrolling for the 2019-2020 school year.
Please complete this form to express interest in enrolling for the current (2018-2019) school year.
We start accepting enrollment documents in early March each year for the next school year. Please note that Kindergarten students must be 5 years old and first graders must be 6 years old on or before September 15 to register for school. All new students must include a copy of their immunization record and their birth certificate as part of the enrollment process. Once you've been offered a seat, please contact Rebecca in the front office to receive your enrollment documents. Please return all enrollment documents to the front office or email to email@example.com.
|Students currently enrolled at PSD Options|
|Your child will bring home an enrollment packet for next school year. This packet is typically given to students the week before Spring Break.|